[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

James Landon thegreatlandoni at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 14 16:01:46 EDT 2011

D !

"wartime Salmsons were painted mauve and salmon pink"

Oh crap ! ... NOW you tell me !

"Of course you may be aware that observers of the time were supposed to supervise the pilot's navigation ... (snip) ... spend a couple of hours writing a detailed report and being debriefed by the Intel officer ... "

HEY ! ... I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST PRETENDING !

"You may enjoy a carefree chat with the pilot as soon as the [Liberty] engine seizes and an akward silence happens just after take off.

Oh sure, you had to bring that up didn't you !

J.