[WWI] Eduard 1/48 Camel confusion

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Thu Jul 14 13:55:23 EDT 2011

Check the cowlings and engines. The RNAS one probably has the Bentley and a cowl akin to the 2F1, while the RFC has the Clerget and a more symetrical cowl. Here are samples of each. In addition to the three options mentioned so far, there is a fourth - the nightfighter 'Comic'. also included here cuz it looks so cool

Bob
www.cbrnp.com/RNP/CDv2/index.htm