[WWI] Eduard 1/48 Camel confusion

M Berggren berggren.berggren at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 07:18:11 EDT 2011

I've decided to cull the herd, since I'm moving to a house, and I have
strayed towards ships more than aeroplanes lately.
When going trough my stash, I realised that there's a bit of redundancy. I
will never build more than the basic versions of each type, so I figure I
can sell a few.

I have six Eduard 1/48 Camels:
8055 Sopwith F.1 Camel RNAS
8056 Sopwith F.1 Camel Profipack
8057 Sopwith F.1 Camel RFC
8058 Sopwith 2F.1 Camel Profipack
8059 Sopwith 2F.1 Camel
1122 Sopwith Camel Black Mike

These are basicly two types, the F.1 and 2F.1? Are there any other
differences that can't be build out of the Profipack versions?
The Black Mike is a reboxed Profipack with new decals and a dio base? Or is
there anything else that can be build from the others, that can't be done
with the Profipack versions?
Any reason for keeping the non-Profipack kits, except for the decals?

/Magnus