[WWI] Arizona Model Aircrafters Flyboys Fokker Dr.1

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Thu Jul 14 06:41:50 EDT 2011

Well from others experiences, the first thing to do is inventory the kit and
see if it is all there.   Lots of folks  have paid their high prices only to
find many of the promised details in the kit missing.   In my own case I
built one of their Wright Flyers back in 02-03 and there was a whole sheet
of laser cut part missing.  Their excuse was it was a "prototype" kit and
they didn't have the production line quite right  yet.  This is for a kit
they'd been advertising for two years.

  _____