[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Thu Jul 14 04:54:03 EDT 2011

Yep, I was thinking my personal Oeffag Albie would be sworled right up. Very pretty. Keep a natural wood fuselage though, with an appropriately Mucha/Klimt-esque personal design and lettering. Deadly and and very stylish. Unlike me I suppose, oh, well it was a pleasant dream!                      Cheers,                               Nick.  From: Neil.Crawford at volvo.com