[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 13 18:23:12 EDT 2011

Cor, you go away for a week and come home to really hard questions like this. Life's tough. Ermmm. . . . Bristol Fighter, or a Snipe, or a Sopwith Triplane or Camel. Couldn't be more specific than that, sorry. It hurt to leave out the Se 5a and the Sopwith Salamander and the Oeffag Albatros D.III. plus a few others.

                                                     Cheers,

                                                           Nick.