[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 13:17:36 EDT 2011

Difficult.
Camel or Snipe for agility, Antoinette Monoplane, Brisfit or BE2 are also my
favourites. Felixstowe F2 because I love flying boats. But then maybe a
Zeppelin as they were so majestic and it must have been truly magnificent to
have been able to cruise high in the sky in one of them.

D, you ask extremely difficult questions.