[WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Wed Jul 13 11:20:26 EDT 2011

The Berg D.I because it's goofy looking.

Gabe

From: aew at unh.edu
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 11:13:06 -0400
Subject: Re: [WWI] Which airplane would you fly?

Sorry to be a heretic, but I'd trade them all for a ride in a P51D

On Wed, 2011-07-13 at 15:05 +0200, M Berggren wrote:

    D.VII for combat, Pfalz D.III for looks.

    /Magnus

        Honda Civic - low maintenance, decent mileage, CD player, A/C etc.

--

Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development

Research Computing & Instrumentation

University of New Hampshire

(603) 862-0084

aew at unh.edu