[WWI] Which CDL ?

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 16:38:41 EDT 2011

On Tue, 2011-07-12 at 17:13 +0000, gajspads at comcast.net wrote:
> Thanks in advance for any information concerning this matter. I
> appreciate it Guys.
> Regards,

Gregory,

	In Windsock Vol 5 No 3 Autumn 1989 page 22 Alberto Casirati states
under "Khaki" scheme "the colour is probably close to Humbrol HB12 Mid
Stone."  He further says "Under surfaces were clear-doped, and it must
be remembered that Italian clear protective varnish gave the linen areas
to which it was applied a light brown colour."

	That's all I could find but that doesn't mean I don't have it under
another heading that didn't come up.

DEnnis
--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."