[WWI] Which CDL ?

gajspads at comcast.net gajspads at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 13:13:20 EDT 2011

Hello All,
I've just received my latest Co-Op order today. The kit is the A-Model Nieuport 11 (Italy) in 1/32 scale.The kit represents A Macchi build example of the Nieuport 11. While checking the contents of the box and reading through the instructions and paint guide I noticed that the Ni.11 is petty much overall CDL.The problem is which CDL should be used.My information indicates that there were two shades of Italian CDL a light and dark shade. Which of the two would be correct? Thanks in advance for any information concerning this matter. I appreciate it Guys.
Regards,
Gregory Jouette