[WWI] Need a Kit, Trade or Purchase

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 12 11:12:30 EDT 2011

Listees,

                Has anyone got an extra 1/48 Eduard Roland C.II Profipack
that they'd be willing to part with?  I'm specifically looking for the one
with the "fish scales" on the box top that contains the decals for a C.II in
green/mauve with a red fuselage stripe and a yellow "4" on the tail.

                I'd like to arrange a trade, if possible, but would be
willing to purchase if you prefer.  I've got a 1/32 Roden Nieuport 24bis en
route (don't know why I ordered that...) and I'd be willing to trade that
for the Roland and one other 1/48 Eduard kit of some kind.  Alternatively, I
could give someone a couple of 1/72 kits for the Roland or a one-for-one
exchange of 1/48 kits, say one of my out-of-production Hanriot floatplanes
or whatever.

                Please contact me offline at jmikl2957 at comcast.net.  TIA.

                                Mike