[WWI] Vickers Vimy

msl-cyprus msl-cyprus at inbox.ru
Tue Jul 12 10:55:41 EDT 2011

Dennis,

Thank you and other guys. That was really OOB - the only extra item was a material for rigging
and windscreen for pilots cockpit. ;-)
Normally, I do not play a lot with super details, simply because it
takes so much time... Becoming lazy...
The most detailed biplane I built is here, including box content and
building process:
http://scalemodels.ru/modules/forum/viewtopic_t_10986.html

As I found, not much people like/understand such style, but I very
enjoyed the process and wish to build another kit.

Sergey