[WWI] small world

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Mon Jul 11 14:27:09 EDT 2011

Hello all,
I've had an interesting OT correspondence with an old friend.  Long story short, I finally decided after 40 odd years to see if I could find any old mates from service in Viet Nam 1969-70.  One of my friends, Steve Lambert, went through language school with me back in Monterey.
When we reconnected I told him of my lifelong interest in WWI aviation.  He wrote back that his grandfather, Harry Adair had employed no one less than "Wop" May as a pilot in a one plane airline he ran up in Alberta after the war.  Steve got in touch with May's son who I assume is still alive a while ago.  I'll see if I can get some more info from Steve this week.  So the world is indeed small, especially now.

Gabe