[WWI] Vickers Vimy

Allan Wright aew at unh.edu
Mon Jul 11 10:33:37 EDT 2011

Beautiful!

I'll save the photos and add them to your gallery when I ever get to
updating the site.

Allan

P.S. About 2 months ago I got a promotion here at UNH. Good news is that
means the site/list are very safe for the foreseeable future. Bad news
is I'm working long hours and not much time to update the site. Sorry
for dragging my heals on the galleries lately.

--
Allan Wright - Manager of Software Development
Research Computing & Instrumentation
aew at unh.edu