[WWI] Vickers Vimy

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Mon Jul 11 10:26:54 EDT 2011

	Here is my latest completion for a customer.  This is the Eastern
Express version and lets say it is rough.  The years have not been good
to the kit.  It is build out of the box with the exception of the
machine guns.  I could not send that out the door with the poor
representation of the guns.  I did not make the modifications to the kit
to make it a true WW1 aircraft but it looks ok.  It is a very straight
forward kit that screams modify me but I resisted.  My thanks to D for
the information on the modification even if I did shun his input.  But I
am that way.

Dennis
--

Dennis Ugulano
"Each modeler will rise to their own level of masochisim."