[WWI] Test

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 16:20:23 EDT 2011

Well I went to Shuttleworth for their flying day,  they had the Pup and
Triplane, Bristol fighter and SE5a in the air. In the bookstalls I found an
Air Britain DH4/DH9 File at a bargain price

Slightly ot the Edwardians all flew at the end of the day.

 ot but still biplanes, a Hawker Hind and Demon, Avro Tutor, and Gladiator

 ot they had two Hurricanes in the air at once, followed by a Lancaster and
PR Spitfire.

To look forward to on next Sunday, Flying Legends at Duxfoord

regards
Steve
GWICC  in the UK   http://gallery.atpic.com/15973
http://www.wwi-models.org/gwicc/index.html

http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html

My Club   http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk
http://gallery.atpic.com/15142

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished