[WWI] (Almost) complete collection of Datafiles for sale. . maybe. .. perhaps. ...

Bob Pearson bpearson at citytel.net
Sat Jul 2 20:04:51 EDT 2011

Greetings all,

Testing the waters here - after a lot of hemming and hawing, I am considering selling all of my Datafiles. I have an almost complete collection from No1 up to No144. These are all original issue and only 2-3 of the more recent ones are lacking. The best offer over $2500 (plus postage) by the end of July can have them. I also have an almost complete set of the Datafile Specials and Windsock magazine - minus 2010. The first 4 years of WS are in xerox form, while all the rest are original. $500 for the Specials and $750 for WS.

OTF, WWI Aero and C&C(GB/INT)  may also go on the auction block, followed by many of the books that can be found in my online bibliography http://www.cbrnp.com/RNP/CDv2/REFERENCES/books.htm

As much as I like them all, they have served their purpose in my research and I need to make space as well as some money.

Regards,
     Bob Pearson