[WWI] WWI List Halb. Cl.II Fuselage Colors

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Sat Jul 2 15:24:28 EDT 2011

Rob's right, Mike.  The oils would be much easier to work with and you can always wipe it off if you don't like it.  I, on the other hand, intend to go with the stipple decal.  Let me show you what Mark Hamrick did.  To my eye, this looks like a very accurate representation based on the abundant photos of this type in Schlachtflieger !.

http :// www . aeroscale .co. uk /modules. php ?op= modload &name= SquawkBox &file=index& req = viewtopic &topic_id=154591& ord =&page=3

Have you started on this one yet?  I'm a few days from closing up the fuselage.  Won't have it ready for Yuba City, but will have it done for Monterey for sure.

Cheers,

Bud