[WWI] WWI List Halb. Cl.II Fuselage Colors

Rob Stewart rob at rob-stewart.to
Sat Jul 2 15:05:56 EDT 2011

Hi Mike,

I can only offer a suggestion on part 1, I'm afraid.   But you might
like it.

Prussian blue is readily available as an oil paint in any craft store.

For what you intend to do, oils may be better for the stippling.  you
have more control, you can apply them with a custom made very small
sponge.  There is that long drying time, so if you don't like it, you
can wipe them off and start again.

Rob Stewart