[WWI] 1/48th for sale kit list, Not Mine

Jamie Gagnon jamesgagnon5 at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 1 17:32:53 EDT 2011

Hi Rick;

I'd like to see the list, please.

Jamie
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Rick Geisler
  To: wwi at wwi-models.org
  Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:06 PM
  Subject: [WWI] 1/48th for sale kit list, Not Mine

  An old friend has asked me to offer his list of 1/48th kits that he wishes to dispose of. This has been an ongoing process.With the help of Ira campbell and his searches of E Bay, for prices, we have finally completed the list. I will send the list and Gary Windjacks email address to any interested parties. Beyond this point I have NO Involvement. I am not Garys' agent nor am I making anything from any sales. So all transactions will be between the interested parties and Gary. By the way, it seems that Gary may be interested in deals for the lot or large purchases.

     The list includes old original Eduard kits, lots of resin kits , and even a couple of 1/32nd resin kits. E Mail me OFF LIST for Gary's E Mail and the list.

  Rick G.