[WWI] OT late present.

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Fri Dec 30 21:45:04 EST 2011

Michael, that Kiwi shoe polish done a damn good on your Sikorsky. The little Kiwis died for a noble cause. They look much nicer smeared across yer floats, a very effective looking wood finish you have there, a great example of thinking outside the shoe box. Happy New Year to you, and yep, I'm enjoying the model(s).
                              Cheers,
                                     Nick.