[WWI] War Horse

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 23:26:22 EST 2011

  Thanks for the input.

    It sounds like I should go see this film, because I'm probably more in line with those I know who liked the film.

     As far as accuracy flaws and improbabilities go, nothing could beat "Flyboys" anyway.

                                                                         J.R. Boye

        "Gallipoli" was a great film, and totally depressing.  I don't think that "Blue Max" has been surpassed for OT flying shots, although I have not seen "Ricthofen" yet.

         I would go out of my way see a showing of "Wings" with live organ accompaniment in a vintage theatre.