[WWI] Belated Christmas wishes

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Tue Dec 27 14:28:22 EST 2011

Please forgive my failure to chime in on the Christmast/Hanukka well wishes,
it was a busy weekend around the Solinski house followed by a Sunday and
Monday of doing almost nothing.

So I hope all of you had a blessed, fun and safe holiday.

Nothing OT for me under the tree.  Did get a 3 channel 2.4 Ghz surface radio
control unit for some RC boating projects so maybe the OT Lindbergh sub
chaser will get built this year.

Looking forward to buying the DH-1windsock.

MrT, still building on an ot stick and tissue "Number between +1 and -1"
Japanese aircraft.