[WWI] Vallejo primer was Acrylic primer

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 27 10:19:12 EST 2011

That's why I liked Mr. Surfacer - it sands well but the problem, I think, and others appear to have found a similar issue, is that it sort of re-melts the glued areas -  where the glue is the plastic melding type, not superglue. Perhaps I need to let the glued areas cure more.  Another advantage of superglue.

I will try to find the acrylic primer at the hardware store. Halfords is a UK-based firm but we have equivalents here, I imagine. Thanks.