[WWI] Best film ever made

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 17:09:53 EDT 2011

      "Wings" with Clara Bow, Buddy Rogers and Jobyna Ralston.

        You need to see this film in a restored vintage theatre, with live accompaniment played on a powerful Wurlitzer organ to really experience it. And you will never forget it.

         For air-to-air photography, I would select "Battle of Britain", "Blue Max", "Those Magnificent Men..." or "Tora, Tora, Tora".

                                                        J.R. Boye