[WWI] What Kits Do We Need Now?

Matt Bittner matt.bittner at cox.net
Wed Aug 31 16:51:37 EDT 2011

Nieuport 28.

Hopefully HR will follow the Nie.10 with a Nie.12.

Oh, a better Nie.11/16 series, preferably by Eduard. ;-)

Or the Albatros D.III they promised yyyyeeeeaaaarrrrssss ago (along with
the HD.1, but that's moot now, with the HR kit).

Letords, Caudrons, Breguets, Salmsons, "other" Nieuports, etc., etc., etc.

And the time - and motivation - to build them all.

Matt Bittner