[WWI] What Kits Do We Need Now?

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 16:06:45 EDT 2011

As far as I know there is not a single injection molded HB C.1 of any series - certainly not in 1/72nd scale, else I would have built it. The Sierra Scale vac is great long out of production. Possibly one or two out of production resin kits.

There are loads of different versions/series of this aeroplane. Clearly, manufacturers don't think wood/cdl 2-seaters would sell. Legato did a very nice bunch of HB B.1's a few years back but nothing since.