[WWI] FSM...Was "Second Shane's WS Comment"

BT orc51o at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:16:51 EDT 2011

I complain about too many parts sometimes. To clarify: I mean I am
disappointed when a company uses three parts that could have been molded as
one. Just what I need! Seams on complex curves. (The ot ICM 1/48 Mig-3 comes
to mind.)

I am grateful that most WWI kits are well engineered and avoid this issue.
(The Roden Fokker D.VIIs are excluded from this - very disappointing!)

Let the record show that I am a happy modeler. I'm not disgruntled in the
least!   :-)

Brent