[WWI] New England Aviation Museum

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 20:57:18 EDT 2011

Hi Jim,
I remember your Albatros DV, great job on the old Aurora kit.  Amazing what a job you did 40 years ago and especially with the hand painted lozenge.  It was still there last time I was there,(been about 2 years since I last went there) and it was in the glass case with a German helmet and a bunch of WW1 artifacts, right next to the case with my Fokker models in it.
Dave