[WWI] Second Shane's WS Comment

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:55:14 EDT 2011

Tom says:

> Regarding Shane's comment that Windsock has been overly filled with
> Wingnut Wings articles, I completely agree. They are clearly
> wonderful kits, but too much space has been devoted to them in the
> magazine.

Somthing I should add, is that RLR is no doubt in the position (at least to some degree) of having to publish what he has. If WNW are producing kits, and modellers are writing about them and sending their copy to Ray, but no-one else is providing content in other scales, he's more or less screwed.

However despite the strength of the A$ making UK and US products relatively cheaper here I'm still not willing to spend money on a magazine that I'll be finished reading in well under 30 minutes.

Of course, I *could* read all the WNW content, but I already know what will be said.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum