[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 18:46:24 EDT 2011

Man, I hate dissension.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

From: mkendix at hotmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 21:07:04 +0000
Subject: Re: [WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Really?  You noticed "hateful" remarks? A lot of piss-taking, I admit but if you've been building plastic models for a while, you must have got used to that by now.

If you can't take the piss out of yourself, someone else is going to do it for you.