[WWI] Second Shane's WS Comment

BT orc51o at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 14:26:56 EDT 2011

I understand it. However, I accept it. The fundage the WNW provides improves
the quality of the magazine. It allows them the opportunity to report on
subjects other than WNW new releases. I see the WNW articles as an
infomercial I can ignore before moving on to Bob Pearson's illustrations.
They should publish Diego's cartoons too. *That* is something I'd pay for.

Full disclosure: Roll Models does advertise in WS. It doesn't effect my
opinion of the publication. It *is* the only one I have a subscription to.

Brent