[WWI] Cradle of Aviation Museum

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Tue Aug 30 14:20:56 EDT 2011

Is anyone here close enough to the Cradle of Aviation Museum to pay them a visit?

I am getting desperate for photos of the cockpit and the area directly behind it. The scratchbuild is nearing the point where I have to do the cockpit before proceeding. I know that the fuel tank is in the area aft of the cockpit as the fuel filler cap is on top of the fuselage at that point, but a photo would sure help.

I would be more than happy to cover admission, photo costs, etc. for the help.

TIA,

Tom