[WWI] Best Film Ever Made?

Brad & Merville bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
Tue Aug 30 14:04:45 EDT 2011

MessageAll superior films, but nothing can top Those Magnificent Men In Their Flying Machines.  Great aeroplanes, great cast, great director, Ron Goodwin score, Ronald Seale (still working at 91 years) graphics, great cinematography, great art direction, great screenplay, etc... and none of that computery-jiggery-pokery nonsense!  ; )

Brad
(waiting for TMMITFM on blueray)