[WWI] Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Scott Williams Scottw at grapevinetexas.gov
Tue Aug 30 12:13:04 EDT 2011

Message: 8
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 15:39:18 -0700
From: "Robert Karr" <karrart at karrart.com>
Subject: Re: [WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

<<What can a WNW dedicated forum
possibly offer that they can't find here, or the Aerodrome, or Large
Scale Planes, or....??>>

For one thing the Aerodrome Forum's modeling section was killed recently. I
will confess to loving WNW kits. They are by far the best I've ever built in
any genre, in any scale.... but not perfect. Never really cared for  LSP
much. Don't know if I'll join the new dedicated WNW place though.
Robert Karr.....wrestling with the panel lines/trenches on the WNW Albatros
fuselage....

Any idea why the Aerodrome modeling forum was killed?

Thanks,
Scott