[WWI] New England Aviation Museum

Jim T sinbad8508 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 30 06:19:32 EDT 2011

I'm glad you are so  close to the museum. I gave my collection to the Civil Air Patrol over 40 years ago, and they gave much of it to the museum, so it seems we helped stock it!

My best effort was Alb D.Va 2299 as flown by Bruno Loerzer with Jasta 26; with hand painted five color camo top & bottom wings.

 When last seen (over ten years ago) it was in a display case next to a Blue Max and near the Dr.I replica.

 If you get a chance I'd like to know it it's still there, and I would really like to have a photo to post here.

-- Jim Townsend

Lies are like potato chips; you will never meet a liar who tells only one.