[WWI] New England Aviation Museum

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 22:11:11 EDT 2011

Hi Allan,
Trying to get caught up on digests, sorry I did not know you were going to the museum ahead of time, I could have met you there since it is about 15 minutes from my house. and I'm not too shy to admit that about half of the fokker models and the figures were done by myself, about 15 years ago... before I had a digital camera unfortunately! I also hope you enjoyed the Lafayette Escadrille exhibit which has some more of the models done by my model club, wings & Wheels modelers and my old 1/24 scale Nieuport 17 in Lufbery's markings.
Glad you had a pleasant trip.
Dave