[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 19:33:50 EDT 2011

Andy,

I see your point and agree with it.  Possibly just a fad?  Might be
like the new Mini or New Beetle owners clubs.  Everyone's excited for
a bit, then things will calm down and everyone will be back to the
norm things will fade with time.  But, they are free to do what they
want on the internet.  I'll try to remember where they're at for
future reference.  I sure hope they index their board with The Google;)

Stuart Malone