[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Robert Karr karrart at karrart.com
Mon Aug 29 18:39:18 EDT 2011

<<What can a WNW dedicated forum
possibly offer that they can't find here, or the Aerodrome, or Large
Scale Planes, or....??>>

For one thing the Aerodrome Forum's modeling section was killed recently. I
will confess to loving WNW kits. They are by far the best I've ever built in
any genre, in any scale.... but not perfect. Never really cared for  LSP
much. Don't know if I'll join the new dedicated WNW place though.
Robert Karr.....wrestling with the panel lines/trenches on the WNW Albatros
fuselage....
http://karrart.com/karrart/2dw1/bdday.htm