[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 29 17:59:07 EDT 2011

I think you're missing the point here. It has absolutely nothing to do
with 'scalism' or WNW kits. Or any kits for that matter. Indeed I have
several WNW kits in my stash, as well as a great many 1/32 kits in
general.  All I'm sayin' is, there are already more modelling forums
than you can shake a stick at, and quite a few of them are nothing more
than mutual admiration societies. So why do we need yet another forum
dedicated to one particular manufacturer, like they're the only ones who
have ever promoted WWI modelling?

It just seems a bit like everyone's jumping on the WNW bandwagon, like
they're the new messiah or something. What can a WNW dedicated forum
possibly offer that they can't find here, or the Aerodrome, or Large
Scale Planes, or....??

But hey, it's just my opinion. WNW have put WWI in the spotlight, and
that's not a bad thing. But I'm not about to fall grovelling at their
feet just because they're the flavour of the month....

Andy