[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 29 07:43:19 EDT 2011

LOL!

Several members of my local IPMS chapters have taken the plunge and
purchased WW kits.  Only one has built his.  Being the only member who
builds biplanes, they keep inquiring as to when I will build one.  I
politely reply "When I have finished all my 1/72nd scale kits".  I was
hoping the WW 'revolution' would push a more general interest in WWI
aviation and other manufacturers would jump on board and consider 1/48
and 1/72 for the 'economically challenged' model builders.  While I
appreciate the AZ Model and Azurs of the world for their recent
releases, this push hasn't seemed to materialized to as great an
extent as I had hoped.  This being said, it's never a bad thing to
have another source for information and location for the free exchange
of knowledge.

Stuart Malone