[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Mon Aug 29 07:28:39 EDT 2011

Geez. Are we prostrating ourselves in front of the WNW altar now?! There
are already plenty of mutual admiration societies, err... I mean
modelling forums, where members can bask in the glory of their creations
without having one just for WNW models. If they really want to
acknowledge contributions to WWI modelling, how about an Eduard, Airfix
or Aurora forum? Or maybe just a WWI forum? Oh wait, we already have
those!

Andy the cynic