[WWI] Breese Penguin Photos

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Mon Aug 29 01:19:13 EDT 2011

In cleaning up my disaster of an office I found the misplaced Breese Penguin file, lost a year ago.

There were three more period photos which I had forgotten and the thick pile of color photos of the last surviving Penguin in the Cradle of Aviation Museum. Still no interior photos, though.

If anyone would like these for their collection or to help scratch build a model let me know. I'll throw in plans to 1/72 if you wish.

$5 should help cover color copy charges and postage.

Tom