[WWI] The new Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum

albatrosdiii at surewest.net albatrosdiii at surewest.net
Mon Aug 29 00:41:42 EDT 2011

I am passing this along to you all.  For only being a few days old, it is pretty nice. Check it out.
~Rick~

I am announcing a new internet modeling forum devoted entirely to Wingnut Wings. This is a privately owned and managed forum and has no association with, nor is it endorsed by, Wingnut Wings, Ltd. I love WWI modeling and respect what Wingnut Wings has done for this segment of the modeling community, hence, I decided to offer a place where conversation and information about them could be focused.

I call it the "Unofficial Wingnut Wings Forum". I have structured it to focus on Wingnut Wings (WnW) activities, kits, accessories and the aircraft modeled by those kits. There are also discussion boards for general WWI aircraft model construction techniques, painting and schemes, decals, rigging, etc. that would be of value to modeling any WWI, or similar aircraft. I have also included a general WWI Aviation board for discussion of people, squadrons and Jastas, historical questions and discussions.

This forum is focused on discussions conducted in a courteous and adult manner. I welcome all who are interested and hope it proves to be fun and informative.

To visit and/or register, please go to:

http://wnwforum.com

Michael - Owner and Admin