[WWI] the risks of books on airplanes & Irene

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 28 08:08:35 EDT 2011

Take a model on a flight? You'd have to be reconciled with the significant likelihood that it would be ruined. I wouldn't do it. If I absolutely had to have a model at say the Nationals, I would rather use the Steve Perry method and mail it to a friend close by; at least then it'd have a fighting chance.

I could just imagine taking my 1/72nd scale DH2 - might as well just send it through a mangle and save the suspense.