[WWI] the risks of books on airplanes

Gennady Nechaeff rhinocerus at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 07:24:08 EDT 2011

And then someone calls Russia "police state" ))))

However, idiots suffices everywhere. And, unfortunately, no means always
airlines borrow each other useful experience in safety area:
more often the silliest decisions simply on the basis of that "so do the
largest air carriers of the world".

But when I'm going to fly somewhere else next time, then perhaps leave the
baggage lyubiy tie with Spitfire"s and hairpin in the form of a Tu-95 )))