[WWI] the risks of books on airplanes

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 27 22:08:20 EDT 2011

Doing OK so far. About 200k without power but more to the east of me - I am on the north-west side of DC in the Maryland suburbs. The thing is moving along just off the Delmarva peninsula. Pepco, our electricity company, has a poor maintenance record so there's a good chance we will lose power despite there being only modest winds. Quite wet out though.

I do believe that guy's story on the airplane. The reputation of TSA personnel and air hostesses for not being the sharpest tacks in the box is not entirely undeserved.