[WWI] the risks of books on airplanes

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 27 21:39:12 EDT 2011

On Aug 27, 2011, at 8:20 PM, Joseph Pezold wrote:

> I'm not buying it!  I'm sure there is more to this story.
>
> Buz

What Buz said.
There's gotta be a backstory to this. Sounds more like he was guilty of sartorial misdemeanor.
'Course we all know that armor modelers are at risk if they try to hand carry their tanks onto the airplanes to the Nats—those ground pounders are big enough to conceal all sorts of...stuff [leaving a definition to your own imagination]

Just don't wear a shirt with airplanes on it next time you fly, Diego...especially if it's to the USofA

Karen (wondering how our East Coast listees are weathering the 'big one')