[WWI] Fw: lozenge

tim mixon mixontda at att.net
Sat Aug 27 12:55:21 EDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: tim mixon <mixontda at att.net>
To: 4E584E3E.1020502 at rob-stewart.to
Cc: mixontda at att.net
Sent: Sat, August 27, 2011 12:52:42 PM
Subject: lozenge

Scott,  I would reconsider the Techmod decals.  At least the 5 color, as I have
not used or seen the 4 color as of yet.  I know that the colors are bright if
used as offered, but I apply a thin wash of model master burnt umber.  This
tones them down very nicely.  Also the price cannot be beat and they are the
only thing offered currently.  Occasionally Colin (freightdog models) has
Pegasus 4 color lozenge available and they are excellent.  The attached photo is
an example of Techmod lozenge I recently used although it is 1/48th