[WWI] Accurate lozenge decals?

Scott.Janney at urs.org Scott.Janney at urs.org
Fri Aug 26 17:21:43 EDT 2011

I know this is subjective, but I wanted to inquire as to what the group
considered the most accurate lozenge decal to be (navel hex and A/H
included).  For example, I'm partial to Eagle Strike and Americal/Gryphon.
I ask this because other than a couple of sheets of Eagle Strike 4 color
upper and a sheet of Eagle Strike 5 color upper, I'm completely out of
lozenge decals.  And I've got a load of future projects that are going to
require lozenge decals.
I get an email notice when lozenge decals come up for sale on eBay, and
while I'll pass on the Almark or Techmod when they are offered, there are
many others that I know nothing about.  Without actually seeing the product
in person, it's hard to know what might be a good purchase.
I'm very impressed with the Microsculpt lozenge decals but as I work in 72,
that doesn't do me much good (still hoping that they will offer lozenges in
1/72 but, have been hoping for that for a about 4 years now?).
Thanks in advance for any and all opinions.

Take care
Scott